Trend monitor with 4-20 mA output for continuous dust measurement
Continuous trend monitor that gives plant operators to see the performance of the filtration systems and ducts over a period of time. Perfect for installation after any filtration system or in common line channels leading into the emissions points of a plant.
State of the art Inductive Electrification principle minimizes the need for maintenance on the dust monitor and provides an accurate trend for end users. 4-20 mA output combined with an easy-to-use auto-setup feature that takes less than 30 minutes from installation makes the device both convenient and reliable.
- Good value for money
- Easy start-up and commissioning
- Rugged design for harsh industrial conditions
- Proven technology
- Accurate dust measurement
- Extremely wide measurement range
- Normalized (instruments are all identical) instrument with a detection limit of 0.01 mg/m3
S203 Ex is IECEx/ATEX approved
Ex model is suitable for Zone 20, 21 and 22 inside and Zone 21 and 22 outside the duct.