Vulcan 12MP is designed especially for recovery boiler’s high temperature monitoring and combustion control.
The system utilizes a high-tech combination of electronics, optics and protection to produce high quality, reliable video and temperature data of boiler furnace. Typically the camera is used in conjunction with Pyro-Viper-HD –software.
The Vulcan 12MP’s wavelength optimized infrared optical system is designed to see through the smoke, ash and haze produced within even the most volatile boilers and furnaces. For processes where the flame shape is of particular interest and where there isn’t smoke, ash or haze obstructing the view we recommend Vulcan 12C-2C.
- Quick-change system design for easy installation and maintenance
- Proprietary Bright Image Optical System for sharp images
- Modular configuration for easy option add-ons and upgrades
- Compact, easy to handle design
- Indestructible STEELON™ housings to protect electronic components
- Advanced lens design for low air consumption
- Wide field of view and easy assembly/ disassembly
- High performance, ruggedized imagers for increased durability
- High resolution, solid state thermal imaging camera
- Air cooled stainless steel furnace lens with Bright Image Optical System™
- Camera control software (Includes basic camera controls and image colorization)
- High temperature camera housing (IP66) with manual slide track mount (tripod base for portable system)
- Quick change back plate
- 12 VDC power supply with NEMA 4X Enclosure and 4.5 m (15 ft.) power cord
- Regulator assembly with 2 ea. 4.5 m (15’) quick disconnect air lines
- Factory assembled, pre-adjusted and ready for installation