Trend monitor with 4-20 mA output for continuous dust measurement
Continuous trend monitor that gives plant operators to see the performance of the filtration systems and ducts over a period of time. Perfect for installation after any filtration system or in common line channels leading into the emissions points of a plant.
State of the art Inductive Electrification principle minimizes the need for maintenance on the dust monitor and provides an accurate trend for end users. 4-20 mA output combined with an easy to use auto-setup feature that takes less than 30 minutes from installation makes the device both convenient and reliable.
- Easy start-up and commissioning
- Rugged design for harsh industrial conditions
- Proven technology
- Accurate dust measurement
- Extremely wide measurement range
- Detection limit of 0,01 mg/m3
- Multipoint calibration
- Normalized measurement response
- Flow speed compensation (optional)
- 4-20mA, RS485, USB, two status
- relays and wireless option
- Local display, user interface and 3 color status LEDs
S304 Ex is IECEx/ATEX approved
Ex model is suitable for Zone 20, 21 and 22 inside and Zone 21 and 22 outside the duct.