Emission monitor that can be calibrated to give mg/m3 output
For applications requiring absolute value measurements of dust concentrations, the S304 can be calibrated to give the user a mg/m3 output. Once calibrated, this dust monitor helps plant operators know exactly how much dust is passing through the stack or outlet duct of their plant.
The S304 is additionally equipped with a 4-20 mA signal and two independent alarm relays that can be used to further optimized process conditions in the plant.
- Easy start-up and commissioning
- Rugged design for harsh industrial conditions
- Proven technology
- Accurate dust measurement
- Extremely wide measurement range
- Detection limit of 0,01 mg/m3
- Multipoint calibration
- Normalized measurement response
- Flow speed compensation (optional)
- Automatic Zero and Span check
- 4-20mA, RS485, USB, two status
- relays and wireless option
- Local display, user interface and 3 color status LEDs
S304 Ex is IECEx/ATEX approved
Ex model is suitable for Zone 20, 21 and 22 inside and Zone 21 and 22 outside the duct.