New and improved MCERTS/ (TÜV) certified stack monitor for official emissions measurements
The S305QAL stack emissions dust monitor meets the highest European standards as defined in EN14181. The S305QAL is approved for and is suitable for use on waste incineration and all combustion plant applications. The S305QAL1 comes with many key features making it a very reliable, low maintenance, sensitive and robust solution for stack measurements. Certified measuring ranges: 0…7.5 mg/m3, 0…15 mg/m3 and 0…100 mg/m3.
- A simple one-sided installation, just one small process coupling
- No alignments required, therefore no measurement accuracy issues due to poor alignment.
- Easily adaptable air-purge option
- Easy to commission
- Local display with status indication
- Not affected by vibrations
- Light and compact, but yet reliable and durable
- Low maintenance costs, no time consuming cleaning operations
- Flow velocity compensation 3 – 40 m/s
- Certified for official regulation monitoring
- No need for consumable spare parts
- Lowest certified range 0 – 7.5 mg/m3
S305QAL is designed for measuring Total Suspended Particles (TSP) in the airflow inside pipes and ducts and stacks. When moving particles pass nearby or hit the probe, a signal is induced. Inductive Electrification Technology is based on the Triboelectric AC signal and it minimizes the influence of sensor contamination, temperature drift, and velocity changes at a detection limit as low as 0.01 mg/m3.
Utilizing our proven Inductive Electrification principle, the S305QAL brings the reliability the government requires and combines it with the convenience plant operators expect from a particulate measurement device.
Sintrol’s Unique Auto Setup Function
The Auto Setup function is a unique Sintrol Dust Monitor feature that allows for a simple, user-friendly setup. During the Auto Setup procedure,
which is done in normal process conditions, the dust monitor will automatically adapt to the process conditions and set the measuring range and alarms accordingly. At normal conditions, the instrument will show green light and the mA output is set to 5 % of the range.
The S305QAL is equipped with a local user interface for setting up and adjusting the instrument. The operator can see the actual measurement values on the 4- digit display in mA, %, or mg/m3. With the 4-button interface, the operator can navigate and change the most important operating parameters. Next to the display, is a button to start the Auto Setup procedure.
S305QAL is suitable for use in many different industries and is approved for plants operating under the below regulations:
• EC Directive 2000/76 Waste incineration
• LCPD – Directive 2001/80/EC for large combustion plants
• EC Directive 2010/75 Industrial Emissions
• EC Directive 2015/2193 (Medium Combustion Plants) Germany: 27th BImSchV, the 30th BImSchV or the 44th BImSchV
• S305QAL is compliant with EN 15267-1,2,3 and EN 14181, EN 13284-2: